“Taste of Coogee”
A Celebration of all things food…
- Food & Wine Tasting Festival -
Sunday November 3rd 2013
Coogee Chamber of Commerce invites you to come and join the community in a celebration of food, wine tasting and great entertainment right on the parkland at Goldstein Reserve, Coogee Beach.
Taste some wonderful local food – sample some wine and locally made, micro brewery beer – bring down a picnic blanket and enjoy an afternoon of foodie focused entertainment.
Date: Sunday November 3rd 2013 – right at Goldstein Memorial Reserve at Coogee Beach.
PLEASE NOTE: Applications closed on Friday October 18, 2013 for all food stalls.
* Coogee is easily accessed by bus from the city, Maroubra, Eastgardens and Bondi Junction.
* Click here to find out more about what buses to catch to get to Coogee.
* State Transit Bus services 372, 373, 374, M50, all depart the Sydney Central Business District at regular intervals and terminate at Coogee Beach.
* From Sydney Airport take the 400 (Bondi Junction Destination) Service and change to the 353 route at EASTGARDENS Shopping Centre.
* Train to Bondi Junction station and then the 353 Eastgardens bus or the 313/314 via Randwick.
* Taste of Coogee Festival profits will go towards supporting the charity, Caretaker’s Cottage.
* “Caretakers Cottage is a grass roots, secular, not for profit charity that provides crisis and medium-term accommodation and support to homeless children and young people in Sydney. Our primary aim is to nurture and support our clients towards a healthy and stable independent life, and, where possible and appropriate, reconnect clients with their families.” from Caretakers Cottage website.
How the Festival Works
* Tasting cups & security wrist bands will be sold for $15 for 3 tastings to people over 18 years with I.D.
* Wristbands come with tear off coupons that can be redeemed at stalls.
* This is a licenced Special Event.
* The licence holder has the right to refuse sale of alcohol to any stall holder that acts against the principles of the RSA.
Why Your Business Should Join the Event
* The Festival will give your organisation great brand awareness with around 10,000 people.
* It will expose your brand through the event’s website and social media networks.
* An opportunity to network with other providers of both food and alcohol.
* Promote and sell your product first hand to a wide range of food/alcohol lovers.
* Integrate and engage with your target market.
Taste of Coogee Logo Entry Competition
Coogee Chamber of Commerce thank everyone who entered the competition. We will be sending you a $50 meal voucher from
The Sauce Bar and Grill.